When providing our services to you, we ask that you disclose to us certain information about yourself. This information covers basic details such as:
•name, address (postal, residential & email) and telephone numbers
• marital status
• date of birth
• indigenous status
• next of kin and alternative contact
• medical practitioner, dental practitioner and referring doctor
• Medicare details
• health fund and health insurance cover details
• your general health and past surgical or medical events.
We generally collect your personal information directly from you, a personal responsible for you or from third parties where the Privacy Act or other law allows it. In general, we may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide health services to you
• to communicate with you
• to help us manage our accounts and administrative services
• and, to comply with any legal obligations.
At Adelaide Oral & Maxillofacial Centre, we would like to assure you that your information will not be disclosed to those not associated with your treatment, without your consent. We also reserve the right to use some of this information to recover any outstanding debts through a debt collection agency, should this be necessary.
Post: 264 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Tel: (08) 8223 7277